SCO vs THU Dream11 Prediction: Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Thunder – 20 January 2020 (Perth)
Perth Scorchers will take on Sydney Thunder in the 46th Match of BBL 09 which will be played at Perth Stadium in Perth. Thunder’s bowling was at peak in the last game and they would like to replicate that again in Perth and would like to start a winning momentum whereas Scorchers have lost 2 games in a row and are in desperate need of a win too. This contest appears to be solid.
Pitch Report – Perth Stadium’s pitch has produced some very good high-scoring encounters. The pitch is brilliant to bat on and there is an even bounce on the surface. In the last game here we have seen a batting collapse but it won’t happen every time.
Match Details :
Time:- 4.10 PM, Live on Sony Six/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Perth Scorchers – Liam Livingstone, Josh Inglis, Cameron Bancroft, Mitchell Marsh, Kurtis Patterson, Tim David, Cameron Green, Chris Jordan, Jhye Richardson, Matt Kelly, Fawad Ahmed.
Sydney Thunder – Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson, Alex Ross, Jay Lenton, Daniel Sams, Chris Morris, Nathan McAndrew, Gurinder Sandhu, Brendan Doggett, Liam Bowe.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Perth Scorchers:- Liam Livingstone, Josh Inglis, Sam Whiteman, and Mitchell Marsh.
Sydney Thunder:- Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson, and Alex Ross.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Perth Scorchers:- Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh and Ashton Turner.
Sydney Thunder:- Usman Khawaja and Alex Hales.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Perth Scorchers:- Chris Jordan and Matt Kelly
Sydney Thunder:- Chris Morris
SCO vs THU Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Josh Inglis (Price 8.5) has been in very good form lately and the track of Perth suits him. Moreover, there is no competition for him in Wicket-Keeping category.
SCO vs THU Dream11 Batsmen
- Usman Khawaja (Price 10) – Usman Khawaja hasn’t been in the best of forms but slowly he would like to get into his groove. He is the third-highest scorer for Thunder and would like to play a stable knock on this batting wicket.
- Alex Hales (Price 9.5):- Alex Hales has been in very good form lately (barring last game) and is one of the best T20 batsmen out there. Thunder will expect him to continue his form.
- Callum Ferguson (Price 10):- Captain Callum has been the most consistent player for Thunder (not in good form lately) and is their highest scorer. He is currently the 10th highest run-scorer of the league.
- Cameron Bancroft (Price 9.5):- Bancroft is back at number 3 spot and he is an asset at that position. He is one of the most technical players out there and would be eager to play a good knock.
- Kurtis Patterson (Price 8):- Kurtis looked impressive in the last game and would like to play a good knock on this glorious batting surface.
SCO vs THU Dream11 All-Rounders
Mitchell Marsh (Price 10.5) has been the best batsman for Perth and is plating brilliant innings match after match. He is also chipping in with some overs too and is currently the 3rd highest run-scorer of the league.
Daniel Sams (Price 9.5) is the highest wicket-taker of this season so, he is the clear choice in the team and now he is batting at number 4 too.
SCO vs THU Dream11 Bowlers
- Jhye Richardson (Price 8.5):- Richardson has been a constant wicket-taker in powerplays and is the best bowler of Perth Scorchers with 14 wickets to his name.
- Liam Bowe (Price 8):- Bowe has been magnificent in the last couple of games. He is a very intelligent T20 bowler and can be a big asset. [He didn’t bowl in the last game due to weather and pitch]
- Nathan McAndrew (Price 8):- At the price of 8, McAndrew is a decent option to complete the squad.
[A cost-cutting is done in the bowling department as All-Rounders and Batsmen are quite expensive and vital on this batting track]
Match-Predition :- Perth Scorchers looks favourite on their home track and would love to get back on winning track again.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Mitchell Marsh © – Marsh is the 3rd highest run-scorer of the league and he also chips in with some overs so will be a handy pick.
Alex Hales (VC) – Alex has been in very good form lately and can play good on this batting track.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.