THU vs SCO Dream11 Prediction: Sydney Thunder vs Perth Scorchers – 26 January 2020 (Sydney)
Sydney Thunder will take on Perth Scorchers in the 54th Match of BBL 09 which will be played at Sydney Showground Stadium in Sydney. This game is very important for both the teams as a win for Sydney will keep them in the tournament whereas a win for Perth will guarantee them a home eliminator match. So, both teams will give their best in their last league game.
Pitch Report – This pitch is not very ideal for batting. There is a variable bounce on the pitch and it stays on the slower side too sometimes. Batsmen have to play sensible shots on this track.
Match Details :
Time:- 9.15 AM, Live on Sony Ten 3/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Sydney Thunder – Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson, Alex Ross, Jay Lenton, Daniel Sams, Chris Morris, Arjun Nair, Chris Tremain, Jonathan Cook, Liam Bowe.
Perth Scorchers – Liam Livingstone, Josh Inglis, Kurtis Patterson, Mitchell Marsh, Cameron Bancroft, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Morne Morkel, Jhye Richardson, Matt Kelly, Fawad Ahmed.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Sydney Thunder:- Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson, and Alex Ross.
Perth Scorchers:- Liam Livingstone, Josh Inglis, Kurtis Patterson, and Mitchell Marsh.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Sydney Thunder:- Usman Khawaja and Alex Hales.
Perth Scorchers:- Liam Livingstone and Mitchell Marsh.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Sydney Thunder:- Chris Morris and Daniel Sams
Perth Scorchers:- Matt Kelly and Morne Morkel
THU vs SCO Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Josh Inglis (Price 9) would be in our team as he is in very good form plus there is no competition in this category.
THU vs SCO Dream11 Batsmen
- Usman Khawaja (Price 9.5) – Usman has been in poor form and we dropped him in the last game from the team but he will back in this game as he is a very skilled player and this track requires that.
- Alex Hales (Price 9.5):- Alex Hales has been in absolutely phenomenal form and is hitting runs for fun. He is now the sixth-highest scorer of the league and can’t be dropped
- Liam Livingstone (Price 9.5):- Liam is in the form his life and scoring top runs in almost every game. He is now the 4th highest run-scorer of the league.
- Kurtis Patterson (Price 8) – Kurtis is expected to bat at number 3 and at the price of 8, he is a decent option.
[Callum Ferguson is in very poor form and that’s why he is not in the team]
THU vs SCO Dream11 All-Rounders
Daniel Sams (Price 9.5) is the highest wicket-taker of this season with 24 wickets so, he is the clear choice in the team. Chris Morris (Price 9) also makes the cut as he is also in decent form.
Mitchell Marsh (Price 10.5) has been good with the bat this season as he is in the list of top-10 highest run-getters he also has 5 wickets to his name.
THU vs SCO Dream11 Bowlers
- Fawad Ahmed (Price 8.5):- Fawad has been superb for Scorchers this season and he has 14 wickets to his name. On this track, he will be a very good option.
- Arjun Nair (Price 8.5):- Nair has been the third-best wicket-taker for Thunder after Sams and Morris with 9 wickets to his name. He is a very underrated spinner and is a very good wicket-taker.
- Morne Morkel (Price 8.5):- Morne will make his BBL debut in this game and we all know what a quality bowler he is.
[Chris Jordan is out of the tournament now due to his international commitments]
Match Prediction: – Perth Scorchers will be the favourites to win this game.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Liam Livingstone © – Liam has been in terrific form currently and he is a very good choice as captain.
Alex Hales (VC) – Hales is also on very good form and will be a vital pick.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.