In the ultimate battle of the heavyweights Derrick Lewis will headline UFC Vegas 15 alongside Curtis Blaydes and whoever will prevail may make his case strong for a future title shot.
This week’s fight night event-UFC Vegas 15– can prove to be a breakthrough for either one of the two formidable heavyweights who will be up against each other in the main event.
With consistent victories and a continues surge in the Heavyweight rankings (Lewis- No.4. Blaydes- No.2), both Curtis Blaydes and Derrick Lewis are on the brink of getting a title shot but apparently still not there. Therefore a victory here is certainly going to multiply the chances to manifold. However, for that a ubiquitous rule in the form of an appropriate strategy needs to be implemented.
In the wake of that, Derrick Lewis has revealed his game plan for UFC Vegas 15, in a casual brief manner.
Derrick Lewis’ Game Plan
Known for his vicious knock-outs, the Black Beast has got the most number (11) of the said finishes in UFC and thus would look to replicate what he does best against the man who he believes is- One of the best strikers in UFC .
View this post on Instagram
UFC Vegas 15 Fight Card (Before Weigh-ins)
- Heavyweight Fight (Main Event): Curtis Blaydes Vs. Derrick Lewis
- Light Heavyweight Fight (Co-Main): Anthony Smith Vs. Devin Clark
- Heavyweight Fight: Josh Parisian Vs. Parter Porter
- Welterweight Fight: Miguel Baeza Vs. Takashi Sato
- Featherweight Fight: Spike Carlyle Vs. Bill Algeo
- Women Bantamweight Fight: Ashlee Evans-Smith Vs. Norma Dumont
- Bantamweight Fight: Martin Day Vs. Anderson Dos Santos
- Women Flyweight Fight: Gina Mazany Vs. Rachael Ostovich
- Featherweight Fight: Jonathan Pearce Vs. Kai Kamaka
- Flyweight Fight: Su Mudaerji Vs. Malcolm Gordan
- Catchweight: Luke Sanders Vs. Nathan Maness
Click Here For More UFC News