Cyberpunk 2077 Minimum Requirements : With the release date of Cyberpunk 2077 getting closer, the PC specs are finally out. Here is what we gathered from the spec list!
Even the minimum specs are unbelievable!
The minimum requirements to run the game are as follows:
- CPU: Having at least an Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310. These are 6 core CPUs with the Intel one being released back in 2012.
- GPU: A GTX 780 is the bare minimum. This is a very old card and slightly faster than a GTX 1650. So, a good alternative for this could be the AMD RX 570. However, the recommended GPU is GTX 1060 with 6 GB of VRAM or the GTX 1660 Super. These GPUs will be able to run the game at High Graphics Settings. Click here to check out the performance of a GTX 780 on various games.
- RAM: A minimum of 8 GB of RAM is required to run the game. However, 12 GB is recommended.
- VRAM: Having a minimum of 3 GB of VRAM is a must to run the game. This must be because of Cyberpunk’s stunning and life-like visuals which use up the VRAM so much. The recommended amount of VRAM is 6 GB.
- Storage Space: A minimum of 70 GB of Hard Drive space is required along with the 64-bit version of Windows 7 or Windows 10 to run this game. At least 70 GB of free Solid State Drive (SSD) space is required to run this game on any other setting other than Low.
All the minimum specs will get you to play the game on Low Settings….so, not the most optimized game out there. All we can hope for is that future driver updates will make the game more playable in the future.
What device will be needed to max out Cyberpunk 2077?
The game obviously can be scaled up to 4K with Ultra Graphics Settings and needs at least 16 GB of RAM and 8 GB of VRAM to do so.
However, to run it at 4K Ultra Setting with Ray Tracing on Ultra as well, CD Projekt Red has straight-up said that anything lesser than the RTX 3080 won’t do. An AMD Ryzen 5 3600 or Intel Core i7-6700 CPU will also be required.