Ubisoft releases final Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update: Complete patch notes
|Published February 21, 2023
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla was released on November 10, 2020, and has received a steady stream of updates since then. Now, after three major DLCs and countless content drops later, Ubisoft has finally ended development on the title. A final bug fix patch was released on all platforms, and marks the end of the game ahead of AC Mirage’s release. Here’s everything addressed in the final patch.
Also read: FIFA 23 Title Update 8 fixes Referee clothing bug: Feb 21, 2023 patch notes
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla title update 1.7.0 patch notes
Loading embed tweet https://twitter.com/assassinscreed/status/1627714718163927040?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Title update 1.7.0 will be deployed on all supported platforms on Tuesday, February 21, 2023, at 12 pm UTC/GMT, 1 pm CET, 7 am EDT, 4 am PDT, and 11 pm AEST.
Xbox Series X|S: 15.1 GB
Xbox One: 9.9 GB
PlayStation®5: 0.5 GB
PlayStation®4: 1.6 GB
PC: 6.3 GB
- The Captain at Katzenelnbogen isn’t counted when the kill is confirmed.
- Resolved most of the rare instances where Light-Fingered skill prevented the pickup of key items.
- Eivor’s hair can clip through the hood after completing an Animus Anomaly.
ARMORY & INVENTORY
- Previously purchased items are missing from player inventory.
- The Raven Clan Crew outfit cannot be enhanced or upgraded to a higher quality.
- The total number of Opals in the inventory doesn’t update when picking up an Opal in the world.
- Resolved the error that occurs when trying to claim the Weekly Free Item.
- Gear packs still appear in the store when the content of the pack is already owned.
- Items incorrectly appear as owned in some situations.
- Korean language cannot be applied via the Steam Language tab.
- It is possible to lose Helix Credits when purchasing the Twilight Set if 5/5 pieces of gear are already owned.
- Issues with pricing of Helix Store items when redeeming pieces of a full set.
- On Xbox, when buying Helix Credits through the store, they are not correctly added to the player inventory.
- In-game pop-ups no longer appear for Shared History and The Last Chapter when launching into the game.
Also read: When is ESL Pro League Season 17 starting? Day one schedule, teams participating, and prize pool
Share this article