HEA vs REN Dream11 Prediction: Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Renegades – 19 January 2020 (Brisbane)
Brisbane Heat will take on Melbourne Renegades in the 44th Match of BBL 09 which will be played at The Gabba Stadium in Brisbane. Brisbane would like to bounce back after the hammering they faced by the Strikers last time around whereas Renegades won their first game of the season last time around and would like to make a momentum now.
Pitch Report – Brisbane Stadium’s pitch is very good for batting and carries even bounce on the surface. The ball comes to the bat very nicely and we can expect a high scoring encounter. The average 1st innings score at GABBA is 170, which is very decent. Last time on this track, Pattinson took a fifer so there is something for the bowlers too.
Match Details :
Time:- 1.40 AM, Live on Sony Six/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Brisbane Heat – Sam Heazlett, Chris Lynn, AB de Villiers, Joe Burns, Matt Renshaw, Jimmy Pearson, Ben Cutting, Ben Laughlin, Josh Lalor, Mujeeb ur Rehman, James Pattinson.
Melbourne Renegades – Marcus Harris, Sam Harper, Shaun Marsh, Beau Webster, Mohammad Nabi, Daniel Christian, Jack Wildermuth, Will Sutherland, Samit Patel, Cameron Boyce, Andrew Fekete.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Brisbane Heat:- Max Bryant, Chris Lynn, AB de Villiers and Joe Burns.
Melbourne Renegades:- Marcus Harris, Sam Harper, Shaun Marsh, and Beau Webster.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Brisbane Heat:- Max Bryant, AB de Villiers, and Chris Lynn.
Melbourne Renegades:- Shaun Marsh, Marcus Harris, and Sam Harper.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Brisbane Heat:- Ben Laughlin
Melbourne Renegades:- Jack Wildermuth
HEA vs REN Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Sam Harper (Price 8.5) will be the clear choice as Pearson hasn’t getting much chances to bat whereas Harper is a match winner.
HEA vs REN Dream11 Batsmen
- Shaun Marsh (Price 10):- Shaun has been the best batsmen for Renegades and is also the 2nd highest run-scorer of the league. Renegades will expect another brilliant innings form him at the top
- Beau Webster (Price 9):- Webster has been the find for Renegades this season. He is the 5th highest run-scorer of the league and at number 4, he is an asset.
- Chris Lynn (Price 10.5) – Chris Lynn has shown his brilliant form but in patches. Chris on his day is a match-winner and he would like to play yet another big knock in front of the home crowd.
- AB de Villiers (Price 10):- ABD has played a stable knock in the first game but failed in the second. He would be eager to play a big-knock at The Gabba.
- Sam Heazlett (Price 8):- Sam will return as an opener for Heat and would love to replicate his domestic form. He is a very good stroke player.
HEA vs REN Dream11 All-Rounders
Matt Renshaw (Price 8.5):- Renshaw will definitely bowl some overs at GABBA like he always does. Renshaw’s batting has been very impressive in the last couple of games and would like to make most of it again.
Daniel Christian (Price 9) was brilliant in the last game and would like to continue his form. If he goes well, then he is a world-class player.
[Mohammad Nabi is not in a very good form so he can be ignored]
HEA vs REN Dream11 Bowlers
- James Pattinson (Price 8.5):- Pattinson took at a fifer at Gabba last time around and would love to replicate what he did in the last game.
- Mujeeb ur Rehman (Price 9):- Mujeeb hasn’t been in great form but he is a match-winner bowler and should be in the team.
- Andrew Fekete (Price 8.5):- Fekete made a decent debut for the Renegades in the last game and he is wicket-taker in the powerplays.
Match Prediction:- Brisbane Heat are the favourites to win this game. They will come even harder in this game due to the last defeat they faced against Strikers
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Chris Lynn © – Lynn has a brilliant record at Brisbane and he would like to play yet another big knock for the team.
Shaun Marsh (VC) – Marsh is in brilliant form and is the 2nd highest run-scorer of the league. He will be very handy at GABBA>
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match, pitch report and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.