HEA vs SIX Dream11 Prediction: Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Sixers – 23 January 2020 (Brisbane)
Brisbane Heat will take on Sydney Sixers in the 49th Match of BBL 09 which will be played at The Gabba Stadium in Brisbane. Sydney are already through the playoffs and are aiming to finish in top-2 whereas for Brisbane it’s a very important game and would like to get a victory here. Steve Smith and Marnus Labuschagne will be back in this game.
Pitch Report – Brisbane Stadium’s pitch is very good for batting and carries even bounce on the surface. The ball comes to the bat very nicely and we can expect a high scoring encounter. The average 1st innings score at GABBA is 170, which is very decent. Although, there is help for the pace bowler in the initial overs on this track.
Match Details :
Time:- 1.40 AM, Live on Sony Six/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Brisbane Heat – Sam Heazlett, Chris Lynn, AB de Villiers, Marnus Labuschagne, Matt Renshaw, Jimmy Pearson, Ben Cutting, Ben Laughlin, Josh Lalor, Mujeeb ur Rehman, James Pattinson.
Sydney Sixers – Josh Phillipe, Daniel Hughes, Steve Smith, James Vince, Moises Henriques, Jordan Silk, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshius, Jackson Bird, Steve o Keefe, Nathan Lyon
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Brisbane Heat:- Max Bryant, Chris Lynn, AB de Villiers and Marnus Labuschagne.
Sydney Sixers:- Josh Phillipe, Daniel Hughes, Steve Smith, and James Vince.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Brisbane Heat:- Max Bryant, AB de Villiers, and Chris Lynn.
Sydney Sixers:- Josh Phillipe and Steve Smith.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Brisbane Heat:- Ben Laughlin
Sydney Sixers:- Ben Dwarshius
HEA vs SIX Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
Josh Phillipe (8.5) would be in our team as he is the best batsman of Sixers and he is a run-away match-winner. There is no competition for him in this category.
HEA vs SIX Dream11 Batsmen
- Steve Smith (Price 10):- Steve Smith will be playing in this game and considering his form in the ODI’s against India, he is a must-have option.
- James Vince (Price 8.5):- Vince played a brilliant knock in the last game and if he stays in touch, he is a very good player.
- Chris Lynn (Price 10.5) – Chris Lynn has shown his brilliant form but in patches. Chris on his day is a match-winner and he would like to play yet another big knock in front of the home crowd.
- AB de Villiers (Price 10):- ABD has not been in very good form but still he is an asset and should be in the team.
[Sam Heazlett played a good knock in the last game but the above-mentioned name were more proven and hence they were preferred]
HEA vs SIX Dream11 All-Rounders
Tom Curran (Price 10) has been in terrific form this season. He has already taken 17 wickets which makes him 2nd highest wicket-taker of the tournament and he is also an asset with the bat.
Ben Cutting (Price 9) and Marnus Labuschagne (Price 8.5) will also be in the team as Ben is taking some crucial wickets at death whereas Marnus has been the find of Australia this season and has been in very good form too.
[Renshaw is not bowling now a days and Marnus will bat above him. That’s why he is not preferred]
HEA vs SIX Dream11 Bowlers
- James Pattinson (Price 8.5):- Pattinson is a very good bowler and on the track of Gabba, he will be a very good pick.
- Ben Dwarshius (Price 8.5):- Dwarshius has 11 wickets to his name and he is a genuine wicket-taker in the middle overs.
- Jackson Bird (Price 8.5):- Jackson Bird will get some assist from the pitch in initial overs and he can be a genuine wicket-taking threat.
Match Prediction:- Brisbane Heat are the favourites to win this game. They will come even harder in this game due to the last defeat they faced against Renegades.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Chris Lynn © – Lynn has a brilliant record at Brisbane and he would like to play yet another big knock for the team.
Steve Smith (VC) – Steve Smith has been in very good form and would like to continue his form in the Big-Bash too.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.