IN-U19 vs JP-U19 Dream11 Prediction: India U19 vs Japan U19 – 21 January 2020 (Bloemfontein)
India U19 will take on Japan U19 in the ICC UNDER 19 WORLD CUP 2020 which will be played at Mangaung Oval in Bloemfontein. India have won their first game convincingly and would like to get 2 victories in a row whereas Japan’s first game was abandoned due to rain. India will definitely go as the favourites in this game.
Pitch Report – Mangaung Oval has produced decent batting wickets in the past. The average first innings score is 241 on this ground with the highest score being 399, made by England. Generally, pace bowlers do good on these tracks.
Match Details :
Time:- 1.30 PM
Probable XI for both sides:-
India U19 – Yashasvi Jaiswal, Divyansh Saxena, Tilak Varma, Priyam Garg, Dhruv Jorel (wk), Siddhesh Veer, Shubhang Hegde, Sushant Mishra, Ravi Bishkoi, Kartik Tyagi, Akash Singh.
Japan U19 – Max Clements, Neel Date, Sora Ichiki, Shu Noguchi, Yugandhar Retharekar, Debashish Sahoo, Kazumasa Takahashi, Marcus Thurgate(w/c), Kento Ota Dobell, Ishaan Fartyal, Ashley Thurgate
Top 4 Batting order for IN-U19 vs JP-U19 :-
India U19:- Yashasvi Jaiswal, Divyansh Saxena, Tilak Varma, and Priyam Garg.
Japan U19:- Max Clements, Neel Date, Sora Ichiki, and Shu Noguchi..
Clean Hitters in the IN-U19 vs JP-U19 :-
India U19:- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Priyam Garg.
Japan U19:- Max Clements
Death Over Bowlers:-
India U19:- Kartik Tyagi
Japan U19:- Yugandhar Retharekar
IN-U19 vs JP-U19 Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
D.Jorel (Price 9) both will be in our team as Jorel is a pretty good middle-order batsman and he has shown his quality in the first game.
IN-U19 vs JP-U19 Dream11 Batsmen
- Y. Jaiswal (Price 10.5):- Yashashvi has been a sensation for the Indian circuit. He became the youngest ever to score a double-hundred in a List-A game and would certainly like to have an impact here in World Cup. He also got an IPL contract this year and he started very well in the first game of the tournament.
- P.Garg (Price 9.5):- Priyam is the captain of the Indian team and yet another teenage prodigy. He is a brilliant timer of the cricket ball and he also got an IPL contract this year. He was brilliant in the first game too.
- I.Fartyal (Price 8.5):- Fartyal is a decent enough batsman and can be a good pick in this categor.
IN-U19 vs JP-U19 Dream11 All-Rounders
N.Date (Price 8.5) and M.Clements (Price 8.5) should be the all-rounders from Japan as they are said to be talented ones in the circuit.
T.Varma (Price 8.5) has been a pillar for India batting at number 3. He is a brilliant run-scorer and a pretty good wicket-taker too with his off-break bowling whereas S.Veer (Price 8) was so good in the last game and would like to continue his form
IN-U19 vs JP-U19 Dream11 Bowlers
- Y.Retharekar (Price 8.5):- He is the best bowler of Japan and will certainly play a huge role if Japan does good in this tournament.
- R.Bishnoi (Price 8.5):- Bishnoi’s wicket-taking ability is immense and he will certainly look to add more to his tally.
- A.Singh (Price 8.5):- Akash hails from Bharatpur, Rajasthan. He is a brilliant left-arm quick bowler and he was on fire in the first game against Sri Lanka.
Match Prediction: India U19 are the favourites to win this game.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
S.Veer © – Veer has shown his mettle with bat as well as with ball in the last game and he would be the best captain contender.
Y.Jaiswal (VC) – Yashasvi has been in phenomenal form since a very long time and he will continue to do good.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.