STA vs SCO Dream XI Prediction: Melbourne Stars vs Perth Scorchers Best Dream 11 team for Big Bash League 2019/20.
Melbourne Stars will take on Perth Scorchers in the 41st Match of BBL 09 which will be played at Melbourne Cricket Ground in Melbourne. Stars rattled Scorchers in the last game they have played a couple of days ago. Stars would like to make a double over Perth whereas Perth would be eager to take their revenge.
Pitch Report – In the last game at MCG, we saw a run-scoring carnage where Stoinis scored a brilliant century. Although, the boundaries are big in the MCG but we can expect a batting pitch again.
Match Details :
Time:- 10.10 AM, Live on Sony Six/HD
Probable XI for both sides:-
Melbourne Stars – Marcus Stoinis, Nic Maddinson, Hilton Cartwright, Nick Larkin, Glenn Maxwell, Seb Gotch, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Clint Hinchcliffe, Daniel Worall, Lance Morris, Sandeep Lamichhane.
Perth Scorchers – Liam Livingstone, Josh Inglis, Kurtis Patterson, Mitchell Marsh, Cameron Bancroft, Tim David, Cameron Green, Chris Jordan, Jhye Richardson, Joel Paris, Fawad Ahmed.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Melbourne Stars:- Marcus Stoinis, Nic Maddinson, Hilton Cartwright, and Glenn Maxwell.
Perth Scorchers:- Liam Livingstone, Josh Inglis, Kurtis Patterson, and Mitchell Marsh.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Melbourne Stars:- Marcus Stoinis and Glenn Maxwell.
Perth Scorchers:- Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh and Josh Inglis.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Perth Scorchers:- Chris Jordan
Melbourne Stars:- Chris Jordan
Dream XI Wicket-Keepers
Josh Inglis (Price 8.5) has been in sublime touch since the last couple of games and the track of MCG will suit him. Moreover, there is no competition for him in the Wicket-Keeping category.
Dream XI Batsmen
- Liam Livingstone (Price 9.5):- Liam has been the second-best batsmen for Perth till now. He has played many cameos and would like to play a big knock at the G.
- Hilton Cartwright (Price 8):- Hilton has been in decent form since his return and he may play at number 3 in this game. He is a very solid player and their 3rd best batsmen after Stoinis and Maxi.
- Kurtis Patterson (Price 8) – Kurtis is in line to make his debut for Perth in this game. He is a very solid player and would most probably at number 3.
[Cameron Bancroft is an exceptional player but nowadays he is batting at number 5 where he is not getting many deliveries to face so, it won’t be a good choice to include him whereas Ben Dunk is expected to be dropped]
Dream XI All-Rounders
Mitchell Marsh (Price 10.5) has been the best batsman for Perth and is playing brilliant innings match after match. His six-hitting ability is also brilliant, is also chipping in with some overs too and is currently the 3rd highest run-scorer of the league.
Marcus Stoinis (Price 11) and Glenn Maxwell (Price 10.5) have to be in the squad. Stoinis is the highest run-scorer of this season and has played phenomenal knocks in the tournament whereas Maxi is the 5th highest run-scorer of the season and also has 5 wickets to his name.
Dream XI Bowlers
- Nathan Coulter-Nile (Price 8.5):- Coulter-Nile is a very good wicket-taker and has been decent in the limited opportunities.
- Sandeep Lamichhane (Price 8.5):- Sandeep has been the second-best bowler for Stars after Haris Rauf. He is a brilliant leg-spinner and the bigger boundaries of MCG will surely come to his aid.
- Jhye Richardson (Price 8.5):- Richardson has been a constant wicket-taker in powerplays and is the best bowler of Perth Scorchers with 13 wickets to his name.
- Fawad Ahmed (Price 8.5):- Fawad has bowled very well this season and with a brilliant economy as well. He has 12 wickets to his name as well.
[Haris Rauf will miss this game because of International Duties whereas Chris Jordan has been out of form since quite a few games now]
Match-Predition :- Melbourne Stars will be the favourites to win this game on their home ground.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Marcus Stoinis © – Stoinis has been the highest run-score of BBL by some distance. MCG’s track will be favourable for him too.
Mitchell Marsh (VC) – Marsh has been the best batsman of Perth and he also chips in with some overs so will be a handy pick.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.