In the week leading up to UFC 251, EA SPORTS announced the fourth installment of the graphically advanced MMA Video game, EA SPORTS UFC 4. Subsequently, the Beta version also rolled out. So, the question is how different it is from the UFC Undisputed 3.
EA SPORTS’ UFC Video game is among the fan favorites. Exactly a week ago the trailer of the game was dropped, and since then the video has garnered more than 1.7 million views.
Here’s the trailer, if you haven’t already watched,
Even the poster of the game was lauded. The timing of the poster release could not be any better, since it featured two-fighters, one of them being Jorge Masvidal, who at the time was all set to main event UFC 251.
Here’s how it looks,
— EA SPORTS UFC (@EASPORTSUFC) July 11, 2020
A couple of days after the launch of the trailer, the Beta version of the game dispatched for the testing purpose.
The following links will render a better understanding of the Beta Version,
- UFC 4 BETA: EA SPORTS Launches Beta Version Of The Latest Video Game Installment Of UFC
- New Videos of UFC 4 Gameplay, and Problem Regarding Beta Code
- UFC 4 Beta: Who Can Access the game, and other related queries
How Different is EA SPORTS UFC 4 From the UFC Undisputed 3?
If you have played the previous part of the series, or regardless if you haven’t, the changes devised by the developers in the latest version are (Taking in account the Beta Version),
- The animated nature of the game has been compromised in the latest version.
- Augmentation in roster, the game will now feature legends like Bruce Lee, Anthony Joshua, and Tyson Fury.
- Refined Career Mode, which is the highlight of the game.
- Ultimate team mode has been removed.
- Change in the Commentary section, Daniel Cormier is added in place of Joe Rogan.
- More emphasis on Submission moves, to make it less complicated this time.
- More updates will be sent this time, as compared to Undisputed 3.
These are the details before the launch. However, what more huge changes will be present would only be examined after the release. The game will be officially released on 14th August, 2020, and can be pre-ordered from here.
For more UFC News Click Here