Randa Markos, the fighter from Women Strawweight division has the most peculiar Win/Loss record in the history of UFC.
Randa Markos, who is set to face Mackenzie Dern at UFC Vegas 11, is a bearer of a strange record that no other fighter in the history of UFC has ever experienced. Markos, 35, made her UFC debut in 2015, and will enter the Octagon on Saturday to fight her 21st in-ring battle, she has 10-9-1, win-loss-draw record in MMA, and in UFC she currently exhibits a unique figure of 6-7-1. In UFC she never won or lost two successive matches, which is unprecedented.
View this post on Instagram
Ethnically Assyrian, Randa Markos is a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Though her UFC career has been full of ups and downs, however, she was undefeated in her first three matches as an MMA professional.
On September 19, when she will enter The Apex Center, she will hope to keep the seesaw going, as she lost her previous match. She last competed in March 2020 at Fight Night 170, where she lost to Amanda Ribas via Unanimous decision. While the odds will be against her again, but she is known to be a fighter who has never been knocked out, and always puts all her might to take the opponent to the distance.
UFC Vegas 11: Fight Card
- Welterweight Fight (Main Event): Colby Covington (15-2) Vs. Tyron Woodley (19-5)
- Welterweight Fight (C0-main Event): Donald Cerrone (36-15) Vs. Niko Price (14-4)
- Middleweight Fight: Khamzat Chimaev (8-0) Vs. Gerald Meerschaert (31-13)
- Light Heavyweight Fight: Johnny Walker (17-5) Vs. Ryan Spann (18-5)
- Women Strawweight Fight: Mackenzie Dern (8-1) Vs. Randa Markos (10-9)
- Middleweight Fight: Kevin Holland (18-5) Vs. Darren Stewert (12-5)
- Flyweight Fight: Jordan Espinosa (15-7) Vs. David Dvorak (18-3)
- Featherweight Fight: Mirsad Bekic (13-3) Vs. Damon Jackson (17-3)
- Women Flyweight Fight: Mayra Bueno Silva (6-1) Vs. Mara Romero Borella (12-8)
- Women Bantamweight Fight: Jessica-Rose Clark (9-6) Vs. Sarah Alpar (9-4)
- Bantamweight Fight: Journey Newson (9-2) Vs. Randy Costa (5-1)
- Bantamweight Fight: Andre Ewell (16-6) Vs. Irwin Rivera (10-5)
- Featherweight Fight: Darrick Minner (24-11) Vs. Tj Laramie (12-3)
- Bantamweight Fight: Tyson Nam (19-11) Vs. Jerome Rivera (10-2
Click Here For More UFC News