AJ Styles: Triple H is set to team up with ‘The Phenomenal one’ at WWE’s tour of Japan. The duo will be joined by The Good brothers in a 4 vs 4 tag match.
The WWE had announced the dates and card for their Japanese Tour last month. AJ Styles was paired with his former Bullet Club brothers for one last time against the trio of Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin and Bobby Lashley.
The WWE have now announced one change to the match. Triple H will join the Club to help them face the quartet who will now have U.S Champion Samoa Joe in their corner.
Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson participated in the Battle Royal at WWE Super ShowDown while AJ Styles remained absent to tend to his shoulder injury. Triple H fought a 27 minute battle with Randy Orton and gave it his all but the Viper managed to find his way to a victory.
The advertised matches for the Japan tour are:
- Seth Rollins vs. Shinsuke Nakamura for the Universal championship
- Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss for the Raw Women’s title
- AJ Styles, Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows vs. Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin & Bobby Lashley
- Samoa Joe vs. Ricochet vs. Cesaro
- Braun Strowman vs. Robert Roode
- The IIconics vs. Kabuki Warriors for the WWE Women’s Tag Team championship
- Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins vs. The Revival for the Raw Tag Team titles
- Seth Rollins, Braun Strowman & AJ Styles vs. Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin & Bobby Lashley
- Becky Lynch vs. Asuka vs. Alexa Bliss for the Raw Women’s championship
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Robert Roode
- Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins vs. The Revival vs. Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows for the Raw Tag Team titles
- Ricochet vs. Cesaro
The card, as always, remains subject to change.