AUK vs CD Dream XI Prediction: Auckland Aces vs Central Stags – 4 January 2020 (Auckland)
Auckland Aces will take on Central Stags in the 21st Match of Super Smash which will be played at Eden Park in Auckland.
Pitch Report – Eden Park has always produced high scoring encounters. Boundaries are very small in size and batsmen can have a peach of a time at the middle. A high scoring match is in the offering.
Match Details :
Date: 4 January Time:- 8.40 AM
Probable XI for both sides:-
Auckland Aces – Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Ben Horne, Mark Chapman, Craig Cachopa, Corey Anderson, Sean Solia, Ronnie Hira, Ross ter Braak, Ben Lister, Mitchell McCleneghan.
Central Districts – George Worker, Dane Cleaver, Christian Leopard, Tom Bruce, Keiran Noema-Barnett, Josh Clarkson, Willem Ludick, Ajaz Patel, Seth Rance, Blair Tickner.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Auckland Aces:- Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Ben Horne, and Mark Chapman.
Central Districts:- George Worker, Dane Cleaver, Christian Leopard, and Tom Bruce
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Auckland Aces:- Martin Guptill and Colin Munro
Central Districts:- George Worker and Christian Leopard
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Auckland Aces:- Mitchell McCleneghan and Ben Lister
Central Districts:- Seth Rance and Blair Tickner
Dream XI Wicket-Keepers
Dane Cleaver (Price- 8.5) will be best for WK as he is a clean-hitter of the cricket ball and is also an opener whereas Ben Horne (Price 8.5) is also a great pick as he will replace Glenn Philips in the squad.
Dream XI Batsmen
- Martin Guptill (Price 10.5) – Guptill has a brilliant record at Eden Park and is also in a decent form in this tournament too so will be a great option.
- Colin Munro (Price 10):- Munro is a different player all-together at Eden Park. A natural match-winner.
- Tom Bruce (Price 9.5) – Bruce is in the list of highest run-scorers of the league and coming at number 4, he would be a great pick.
- Christian Leopard (Price 8.5)- Leopard is also a clean hitter of the ball and will be an ideal on Eden Park’s surface.
[Craig Cachopa is also a brilliant player but bats lower down the order and is not getting many chances to bat so, won’t be a good pick]
Dream XI All-Rounders
George Worker (Price 10.5) is a pretty decent batsman and 8th highest run-scorer of the league. He comes to open the innings and is a pretty solid player with bat.
Noema Barnett (Price 8.5) is the third-highest wicket-taker of the tournament and is also a pretty decent middle-order batsman
[Corey Anderson at 9.5 won’t be a good pick as he is in a poor form with both bat and ball]
Dream XI Bowlers
- Mitchell McCleneghan (Price 9):- Mitch is a proven wicket-taker in T20 cricket plus he is bowling at death too so a very good option
- Ajaz Patel (Price 8.5):- Second highest wicket-taker of the League.
- Ben Lister (Price 8.0):- A decent bowler in the budget to complete the line-up.
[Eden Park is a curse for Bowlers as it always offers high scoring run-fests with very less wickets so a minimum amount should be spent on bowlers]
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
The Captain and Vice-Captain combination of Martin Guptill and Colin Munro respectively is perfect on Eden Park. Both players know the surface very well and also possess a great record here.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.