Fall Guys 1.05 Patch Notes : What is new in the Version 1.05 of Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout?
Fall Guys 1.05 Patch Notes : What is new in the update 1.05 of Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout? Keep reading to find out all the latest updates and the patch notes of Fall Guys patch 1.05.
Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout has exploded in the Steam store. Within just a week of its launch, the MOBA game soared to become the most globally downloaded game on Steam. Fall Guys 1.05 version patch was announced by the developers Mediatonic on August 11 2020.
If you have loved Fall Guys already, then you should definitely check out the notes of Fall Guys patch 1.05 to ensure you are updated with all the changes which have been introduced. They include minor bug fixes and also new features.
Fall Guys 1.05 Patch Notes
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking specific regions.
The patch includes a new level which has been added from the Beta – Jump Showdown. The good news for fans is that the patch is only 260 MB. So, it won’t take a lot of time for you guys to download this.
🚨 We’re about to drop a new level into rotation!!! 🚨
Jump Showdown – A fan-favourite from the beta! 👑
We’ll be adding it in our first update TOMORROW!
Patch-notes in the thread 😗👌
More new levels will be coming soon – along with new features & costumes 👀 pic.twitter.com/zQ4hOI70MP
— Fall Guys 👑 (@FallGuysGame) August 11, 2020