MT vs MWR Dream 11 Prediction: Matabeleland Tuskers vs Mid West Rhinos Best Dream 11 Team for Pro 50 Championship, 12 February 2020 (Harare).
Matabeleland Tuskers will take on Mid West Rhinos in the 10th Match of Pro 50 Championship which will be played at Harare Sports Club in Harare. Tuskers have won all 3 of their games and are looking in sublime touch in the tournament as they have many international players in their rank whereas Rhinos have lost both of their games and would like to bounce back in this one. Tuskers will certainly be the favourites here.
The pitch is very suitable for batting and the outfield is quite fast too. There is dryness in the pitch which will assist the assist in the later half. The average 1st innings score at this ground is 246.
Match Details :
Date: 12 February Time: 1 PM IST
Probable XI for both sides:-
Matabeleland Tuskers – BB Chari, C Ncube, CR Ervine, N Mpofu, SC Williams, C Kunje, E Masuku, LM Jongwe, CB Mpofu, A Ndlovu, SSF Musekwa.
Mid West Rhinos – T Chibvongodze, PS Masvaure, TK Musakanda, PJ Moor, R Nyathi, NP Mayavo, N Madziva, TS Chisoro, B Mavuta, CT Mumba, T Chingwara.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Matabeleland Tuskers:- BB Chari, C Ncube, CR Ervine, and N Mpofu.
Mid West Rhinos:- T Chibvongodze, PS Masvaure, TK Musakanda, and PJ Moor.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Matabeleland Tuskers:- BB Chari, CR Ervine and SC Williams.
Mid West Rhinos:- PS Masvaure and PJ Moor.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Matabeleland Tuskers:- CB Mpofu and A Ndlovu.
Mid West Rhinos:- T Chingwara and CT Mumba.
Dream XI Wicket-Keepers
N.Mayavo (Price 8) will be the keeper of our squad as he is a very good lower middle-order player. He played a good knock in the last game too and would like to continue it.
Dream XI Batsmen
- B.Chari (Price 9.5):- Chari is a brilliant batsman and he even scored a hundred in the last game. He would definitely pile-up more runs in the tournament.
- C.Ervine (Price 10):- Craig Ervine is one of the classiest players of Zimbabwe. He will bat at number 3 and is a very technically sound player. He can’t be dropped.
- P.Masvaure (Price 9.5):- Masvaure is the captain of the Rhinos and he is a brilliant player. He scored a century in the last game and would like to continue his brilliant form.
- P.Moor (Price 10):- Moor has been in brilliant form in the tournament. He bats at number 4 and is the best technical player of the side. He scored a half-century in the last game too and would like to continue his momentum.
- R.Nyathi (Price 8.5):- Nyathi is very underrated in the Zimbabwe circuit but he is a very good middle-order batsman. He plays all varieties of shots and will be a good pick.
Dream XI All-Rounders
S.Williams (Price 10.5):- Ervine is taking wickets for fun in the tournament. He has 7 scalps in the last 2 games and he is a big asset with the bat too. He is an un-droppable option.
T.Chibvongodze (Price 8):- He can be the wildcard of the team. He opens the innings for the Rhinos and also a good wicket-taker. He can be a very good pick.
Dream XI Bowlers
C.Mpofu (Price 9) and A.Ndlovu (Price 8.5) will be the bowlers from the Tuskers. Mpofu is a great bowler and has played on the International level too whereas Ndlovu has been decent in the tournament with the wickets and is bowling with a good economy too.
C.Mumba (Price 8.5) took 4 wickets in the last game and he has been brilliant throughout the tournament. He is bowling good and also taking wickets so will be a good pick.
[T.Chisoro is also a wonderful player and missed out just because of budget concerns]
Matabeleland Tuskers will be the favourites to win this game as they are in very good form and will certainly like to build on their momentum.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Note: For Updated teams after lineup announcement, join The SportsRush Premium on our mobile app.
Sean Williams © – Williams has been in brilliant form with the ball with 7 wickets in last 2 games and he is an asset with the bat too.
P.Masvaure (VC) – He is also the captain of the Rhino’s side and he is a very good batsman. He also scored a century in the last game so will be good pick as the vice-captain.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.