NK vs AUK Dream11 Prediction: Northern Knights vs Auckland Aces – 5 February 2020 (Whangarei)
Northern Knights will take on Auckland Aces in the 25th Match of Ford Trophy which will be played at Cobham Oval in Whangarei. Auckland are at top of the table and they have almost qualified for the next stage whereas it is a very important game for the Knights, a win for the Knights will keep them in the tournament whereas a loss will see them depend on the other games.
Pitch Report – Only one domestic game has been played at this newly constructed stadium. The first innings score was 172 which shows this wicket is quite good for batting. Team winning the toss would be tempted to bowl first.
Match Details :
Date: 5 February Time:- 3.30 AM
Probable XI for both sides:-
Northern Knights – Anton Devcich, Dean Brownlie, Joe Carter, BJ Watling, Henry Cooper, Peter Bocock, Brett Hampton, Joe Walker, Anurag Verma, Brett Randall, Zak Gibson.
Auckland Aces – Jeet Raval, Colin Munro, Craig Cachopa, Fin Allen, Robert O Donnell, Ben Horne, Matt McEwan, Sean Solia, Danru Ferns, Ben Lister, Louis Delport.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
Northern Knights:- Anton Devcich, Dean Brownlie, Joe Carter, and BJ Watling.
Auckland Aces:- Jeet Rawal, Colin Munro, Craig Cachopa, and Fin Allen.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
Northern Knights:- Dean Brownlie and Joe Carter.
Auckland Aces:- Jeet Raval, Craig Cachopa, and Colin Munro.
Death Bowling Specialists (Tends to get more wickets):-
Northern Knights:- Brett Randall.
Auckland Aces:- Ben Lister and Sean Solia.
NK vs AUK Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
BJ Watling (Price 8.5) will be our wicket-keeper as he will bat at number 4 and is a quality batsman. Moreover, only 14% people have picked him and can be a wild-card.
NK vs AUK Dream11 Batsmen
- Colin Munro (Price 10):- Colin Munro is back for Auckland and he has always been a great player for them. He would like to pile more runs under his name and is a quality candidate.
- Jeet Raval (Price 9):- Raval scored a brilliant century in the last game and their coach is expecting bigger things from him. He is a technically sound player and will be an asset.
- Dean Brownlie (Price 9):- Brownlie is also back in the squad and will come to open the innings. He is a very experienced player and will certainly be a good pick.
- R. O’Donnell (Price 8.5):- He has been the best batsman of this Auckland Aces (second-string) side. He has played some graceful knocks in the tournament and would like to continue his form.
- Henry Cooper (Price 9):- Henry has been the highest run-scorer of Northern Knights. He is a brilliant middle-order batsman and will continue to make an impact for the team.
NK vs AUK Dream11 All-Rounders
Sean Solia (Price 9.5) and Anton Devcich (Price 9.5) will be our all-rounders. Solia is back after his injury and has been a brilliant all-rounder for the Aces whereas Devcich hasn’t been in a great form but he does bowl some overs and is an opener too.
NK vs AUK Dream11 Bowlers
Brett Randall (Price 8.5) and Anurag Verma (Price 8.5) will be the bowlers from the Knights as they both have been magnificent for the team. Anurag is the highest wicket-taker for the Knights whereas Randall was brilliant in the last game.
Ben Lister (Price 8.5) has been the best bowler for the Aces and has been taking wickets on a continuous basis.
Match-Prediction:- Auckland Aces will be the favourites to win this game as they have been in very good form and arrival for Munro will make them more stronger.
SportsRush Featured Small League Team for the Game
Colin Munro © – Munro has always scored piles of runs for the Aces and he would like to repeat the same in this game too and he is capable of doing it.
Henry Cooper (VC) – Cooper has been consistent throughout the tournament and will like to continue his form in this DO or DIE game too.
Note : For Updated teams after lineup announcement, join The SportsRush Premium on our mobile app.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.