Khabib Nurmagmedov’s manager Ali Abdelaziz wants Giga Chikadze to become a part of the fight card of UFC 257.
Though, the majority of the MMA fraternity associates him with only Khabib Nurmagomedov, Kamaru Usman, Henry Cejudo, Justin Gaethje, etc. But Ali Abdelaziz and his firm Dominance MMA also represents many up and coming fighters as well, and one of them is the rising Featherweight contender Giga Chikadze.
Giga Chikadze has had an incredible 2020, the fighter competed on four occasions in the last 12 months and won all the contests comprehensively. However, despite carrying an impressive record and an upbeat attitude towards a quick turnaround, the fighter often goes under the radar. But, his name may reverberate soon as his promoter Ali Abdelaziz has decided to take command of his operations.
According to a recent update, the UFC 257 card can see a curtailment as the Featherweight fight between Hakeem Dawodu and Shane Burgos is off as Dawodu has withdrawn on account of an injury. Hence, with that being the case, Ali wants his client Chikadze to step in and become the replacement of Hakeem Dawodu.
— Ali Abdelaziz (@AliAbdelaziz00) January 9, 2021
UFC 257 is scheduled to take place on January 23 and thus with two weeks left, Giga Chikadze could be considered and may indeed become a part of the event.
UFC 257: Full Fight Card (Subject to change)
- Lightweight Fight (Co-main event): Michael Chandler vs. Dan Hooker
- Flyweight Fight: Joanne Calderwood vs. Jessica Eye
- Women Strawweight Fight: Amanda Ribas vs. Marina Rodriguez
- Lightweight Fight: Ottman Azaitar vs. Matt Frevola
- Middleweight Fight: Antonio Carlos Junior vs. Brad Tavares
- Lightweight Fight: Nasrat Haqparast vs. Arman Tsarukyan
- Light-Heavyweight Fight: Marcin Prachnio vs. Khalil Rountree
- Bantamweight Fight: Sergey Morozov vs. Umar Nurmagomedov
- Featherweight Fight: Shane Burgos vs. TBA
- Women Bantamweight Fight: Sara McMann vs. Julianna Pena
- Middleweight Fight: Makhmud Muradov vs. Andrew Sanchez
Click Here For More UFC News