UFC 255 Weigh-in Results: Just a day before UFC 255, every fighter stepped on the weight scale to prove their eligibility.
The formalities before the ultimate fight night are complete. At the weigh-ins all the 24 fighters stepped on the scale, and except Mike Perry every other fighter made their bout official by hitting the defined weight mark.
Perry brought out his concerns about the potential weight cut in advance, and on account of that missed the welterweight range by a considerable margin. Mike Perry weighed 175.5 pounds.
— MMAFighting.com (@MMAFighting) November 20, 2020
Besides Perry no other fighter is a subject of discrepancy.
UFC 255: Weight-in Results
- Flyweight Champion Deiveson Figueiredo (125) vs. Alex Perez (124.5) – for flyweight title
- Women’s Flyweight Champion Valentina Shevchenko (124.5) vs. Jennifer Maia (124.5) – for women’s flyweight title
- Tim Means (171) vs. Mike Perry (175.5)*
- Cynthia Calvillo (124.5) vs. Katlyn Chookagian (125.75)
- Paul Craig (205.5) vs. Mauricio Rua (205.5)
- Brandon Moreno (125) vs. Brandon Royval (125.5)
- Joaquin Buckley (182.5) vs. Jordan Wright (185)
- Ariane Lipski (126) vs. Antonina Shevchenko (125)
- Nicolas Dalby (170) vs. Daniel Rodriguez (170.5)
- Jared Gooden (171) vs. Alan Jouban (170.5)
- Kyle Daukaus (185.5) vs. Dustin Stoltzfus (184.5)
- Louis Cosce (170) vs. Sasha Palatnikov (170.5)
So, at the end of the weigh-ins there was no uncertainty about the official nature of 12 of the lined-up fights, but the status of the 13th fight i.e., Mike Perry Vs. Tim Means, wasn’t know but it continues to be on the fight sheet. It will now proceed as a Catchweight bout, with the condition that Perry would be forfeiting a substantial share of his fight purse in favour of his opponent.
Click Here For More UFC News