UFC Fight Island 3 would be the fourth successive event at Yas Island, Abu dhabi. Much like the previous three Pay-Per-view shows, the UFC Fight Island 3 card also features some exciting fights.
It has been a busy month for the UFC. At the start there were 4 scheduled events, and now only one is remaining. UFC 251 broke records in terms of PPV buys (1.3 Million Sales), and the successive events also generated enough buzz. Now, it is time to take a general glance at the UFC Fight Island 3 Card. A single peek would be enough to comprehend the intentions of UFC, as there is a foolproof plan to end the month on a high.
Also read: Kamaru Usman tears Conor McGregor apart
Here is the Complete UFC Fight Island 3 Card
The event will comprise of Preliminary and Main card, and will take place on July 25, 2020.
- Lightweight Fight: Francisco Trinaldo Vs. Jai Herbert
- Welterweight Fight: Nicolas Dalby Vs. Jesse Ronson
- Heavyweight Fight: Tom Aspinall Vs. Jake Collier
- Featherweight Fight: Movsar Evloev Vs. Mike Grundy
- Heavyweight Fight: Tanner Boser Vs. Raphael Pessoa
- Women Bantamweight Fight: Bethe Correia Vs. Pannie Kianzad
- Welterweight Fight: Ramazan Emeev Vs. Niklas Stolze
- Bantamweight Fight: Nathaniel Wood Vs. John Castaneda
- Middleweight Fight (Main Event): Robert Whittaker Vs. Darren Till
- Light Heavyweight (Co-main Event): Mauricio Rua Vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
- Heavyweight Fight: Fabricio Werdum Vs. Alexander Gustafsson
- Women Strawweight Fight: Carla Esparza Vs. Marina Rodriguez
- Light Heavyweight Fight: Paul Craig Vs. Gadzhimurad Antigulov
- Welterweight Fight: Alex Oliveira Vs. Peter Sobotta
- Welterweight Fight: Khamzat Chimaev Vs. Rhys Mckee
The action packed month will end with these intriguing set of fights. The event, certainly the main event is worthy of getting all the hype, and with still a handful of days left, the event is expected to pick up the tempo among fans.
For More UFC and MMA News Click Here