It’s Saturday, the designated day of the supreme MMA action. So, why there is no buzz about a UFC fight night this week? Are there any UFC fights on January 30?
After registering two fight nights and a record-breaking Pay-per-view event in a span of 7 days, UFC will take a week’s break. Therefore, there is no fight event scheduled for January 30, 2021.
The interval came in the wake of the culmination of the third stint at Fight Island, whose smooth functioning took immense effort from the officials on duty. So, in order to give a short respite to them, the authorities may have taken the decision to not conduct any fights on January 30. However, the break will be short-lived and the fights will soon recommence.
When is the next UFC Fight Night?
With the fight island treble in the books, it is time for the Vegas series to take over once again.
UFC Vegas 18 is the upcoming fight night show and it will take place on February 6, 2020. The event will feature some marquee names such as Alistair Overeem, Cory Sandhagen, Frankie Edgar, Alexander Volkov, etc, and a total of 11 fights are lined up on the fight card.
So, some more title implications will be affected and more prospects will emerge at UFC Vegas 18 but, before that to one will have to experience a blank space of one week.
However, the fight card of the show is revealed, and below is the list of announced bouts.
- Heavyweight Fight (Main event): Alistair Overeem vs. Alexander Volkov
- Bantamweight Fight (Co-main): Cory Sandhagen vs. Frankie Edgar
- Women Bantamweight Fight: Marion Reneau vs. Macy Chiasson
- Flyweight Fight: Alexandre Pantoja vs. Manel Kape
- Bantamweight Fight: Cody Stamann vs. Andre Ewell
- Lightweight Fight: Diego Ferreira vs. Beneil Dariush
- Lightweight Fight: Michael Johnson vs. Clay Guida
- Light-Heavyweight Fight: Mike Rodriguez vs. Danilo Marques
- Bantamweight Fight: Julio Arce vs. Timur Valiev
- Women Flyweight: Molly McCann vs. Lara Procopio
- Featherweight Fight: Seungwoo Choi vs. Youssef Zalal
Click Here For More UFC News