The F1 2020 Patch Notes 1.05 have been released by ‘Codemasters’ to help out F1 2020 users with issues that they were facing.
The F1 2020 game by Codemasters has taken the gaming world by storm. It is one of the highest rated games on Twitch and other gaming platforms. Codemasters had also released the Schumacher Deluxe Edition couple of weeks ago, which has received a strong response.
Last week, the Patch 1.03 and 1.04 had been released, which focused on issues pertaining to safety cars and pitcoins, among others. But a lot of bugs and issues were still to be sorted, and Codemasters has done the needful by launching the updated Patch 1.05.
The highlight of the update includes the correction of the qualifying session times, and issues relating to sponsors’ logos and payments. Users had also pointed out the errors in the DRS zones of the Hanoi Circuit, which has been duly corrected.
Heads on podiums was also a graphic issue that a lot of users were facing and that too has been fixed. All Virtual safety car penalties will be implemented properly.
Here is the complete breakdown of the fixes the Patch 1.03 is bringing to the game, as per RealSport101.
F1 2020 Patch notes – Details of Patch 1.05
— RealSport (@RealGaming_101) July 21, 2020
- The Hanoi Circuit in Vietnam video now shows the corrected DRS zones on the track.
- Fixed a crash that would occur after beating a rival in the Time Trial game mode.
- The incorrect race disqualifications for not using the mandatory tyres have been fixed.
- The qualifying session timings on the grid have been corrected.
- The missing heads on the podium in multiplayer mode has been fixed.
- The drivers will now be correctly penalized for breaching race protocols during the Virtual Safety Car.
- The F1 2019 stats will not be affected by the Xbox One Hero stats for Race Wins, Podiums and Laps Completed.
- Sponsors: Fixed the issues of sponsor logos appearing stretched on suits. The end-of-season sponsor payments have also been fixed.
- A ‘flashback’ prompt will be displayed the first time the driver goes off track or clashes with another driver.
- The character ‘walking on water’ in the Australia scene now has a boat to stand on!
- Various other localisation and stability fixes have been done to the game.