IN-U19 vs NZ-U19 Dream11 Prediction: India U19 vs New Zealand U19 – 24 January 2020 (Bloemfontein)
India U19 will take on New Zealand U19 in the ICC UNDER 19 WORLD CUP 2020 which will be played at Mangaung Oval in Bloemfontein. India has won both of their games quite convincingly and are already in the next round whereas NZ have also won one game and one was abandoned due to rain. This will be the best match of this group and we can expect a challenging game.
Pitch Report – Mangaung Oval has produced decent batting wickets in the past. The average first innings score is 241 on this ground with the highest score being 399, made by England. Generally, pace bowlers do good on these tracks.
Match Details :
Time:- 1.30 PM
Probable XI for both sides:-
India U19 – Yashasvi Jaiswal, Divyansh Saxena, Tilak Varma, Priyam Garg, Dhruv Jorel (wk), Siddhesh Veer, Shubhang Hegde, Sushant Mishra, Ravi Bishnoi, Kartik Tyagi, Akash Singh.
New Zealand U19 – Rhys Mariu, Ollie White, Fergus Lellman, B Wheeler-Greenal, Jesse Tashkoff, S Keene, Quinn Sunde, Joey Field, Kristian Clarke, Adithya Ashok, William O’Rourke.
Top 4 Batting order for both teams:-
India U19:- Yashasvi Jaiswal, Divyansh Saxena, Tilak Varma, and Priyam Garg.
New Zealand U19:- Rhys Mariu, Ollie White, Fergus Lellman, and B Wheeler-Greenal.
Clean Hitters in the Squad:-
India U19:- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Priyam Garg.
New Zealand U19:- Rhys Mariu and Fergus Lellman
Death Over Bowlers:-
India U19:- Kartik Tyagi
New Zealand U19:- Kristian Clarke
IN-U19 vs NZ-U19 Dream11 Wicket-Keepers
D.Jorel (Price 9) will be the wicket-keeper in the teams as he is a very stable middle-order batsman and can be very handy.
IN-U19 vs NZ-U19 Dream11 Batsmen
- Y. Jaiswal (Price 10.5):- Yashasvi has been brilliant in both the games he has played. He would like to continue his top form.
- P.Garg (Price 9.5):- Priyam is the captain of the Indian team he is also in a decent form and would like to play a good knock in this game too.
- R.Mariu (Price 9):- Mariu has played brilliantly in both the games and he would like to play yet another big knock.
- B.Wheeler-Greenal (Price 10):- He also played a brilliant knock in the last game and he is overall a very consistent player.
IN-U19 vs NZ-U19 Dream11 All-Rounders
O.White (Price 9.5) and A.Ashok (Price 9) will be the picks from New-Zealand as both of them are very good players. Ashok took 3 wickets in the last game and White comes to open the innings, he is a decent bowler too.
S.Veer (Price 8) is a very good all-rounder and he proved his mettle in the first game with both bat and ball.
IN-U19 vs NZ-U19 Dream11 Bowlers
- K.Clarke (Price 8.5):- Clarke was brilliant in the last game against Sri-Lanka and he will have the opportunity to exploit India’s top-order.
- K.Tyagi (Price 8.5):- Kartik has taken giant strides in India’s youth set-up. He is a bowler with brilliant accuracy and would definitely be a treat to watch.
- R.Bishnoi (Price 8.5):- Bishnoi has been bowling beautifully till now and he would like to continue his momentum.
Match Prediction: India U19 are the favourites to win this game.
SportsRush Featured Dream XI Team for the Game
Y.Jaiswal © – Jaiswal would be in the contention for the highest run-scorer of the tournament and he will be a decent captain pick.
R.Mariu (VC) – Mariu has played brilliantly in the last 2 games and would like to continue this for his team.
Dream 11 Disclaimer
All our selections are based on in-depth and astute analysis of the players partaking in the match and a perusal of other reasoning. Please incorporate a slew of factors while crafting your own side with this article serving as a guide to the match and players.