UFC Fight Island 7 is the fight night of the week. Here’s the full fight card of the event.
In a week from now, the 2021 UFC action is set to commence. It is certainly going to be a long year filled with much-anticipated and thrilling matches but, like every journey starts with a single step, UFC Fight Island 7 is the event that will initiate the spectacular.
UFC endured the pandemic-laden year and came out with flying colors, and with riding success, there is every possibility that 2021 will turn out to be even more glorious.
While Conor McGregor’s sought-after comeback and Jon Jones’ debut in the Heavyweight division might proceed as the supposed headlines of the year. However, much-anticipated returns of Henry Cejudo and Khabib Nurmagomedov are also expected to come about in the span of the next 12 months.
Moreover, the recurring question of who will end the year carrying the imperial title of his/her respective weight division will become a subject of intrigue as more contenders will pile up. In compliance with this, former featherweight champion Max Holloway will be out next week to solidify his title contention.
UFC Fight Island 7: Full Fight Card (Subject to Change)
- Featherweight Fight (Main event): Max Holloway vs. Calvin Kattar
- Welterweight Fight (Co-main): Carlos Condit Vs. Matt Brown
- Welterweight Fight: Santiago Ponzinibbio vs. Li Jingliang
- Middleweight Fight: Joaquin Buckley vs. Alessio Di Chirico
- Middleweight bout: Punahele Soriano vs. Duško Todorović
- Heavyweight Fight: Carlos Felipe vs. Justin Tafa
- Featherweight Fight: Jacob Kilburn vs. Austin Lingo
- Welterweight Fight: David Zawada vs. Ramazan Emeev
- Middleweight Fight: Omari Akhmedov vs. Tom Breese
- Women Bantamweight Fight: Yanan Wu Vs. Joselyne Edwards
- Women Bantamweight Fight: Sarah Moras Vs. Vanessa Melo
- Middleweight Fight: Phil Hawes vs. Nassourdine Imavov
- Featherweight Fight: Nik Lentz vs. Mike Grundy
UFC Fight Island 7 will kick off the third round of Fight Island, Abu Dhabi, and has some incredible fights lined up. The feature fights of the night are Max Holloway Vs. Calvin Kattar and Carlos Condit Vs. Matt Brown. The event will mark the comeback of Santiago Ponzinibbio, who is apparently eager to step inside the Octagon after spending three years recovering from major health concerns. Moreover, the card carries the performer of 2020’s knockout of the year, Jaoquin Buckley, who will be looking to continue from where he left off.
A total of 13 fights are on the fight sheet and will bolster the chances of UFC Fight Island 7 to become the very first spectacle of 2021.
Click Here For More UFC News