UFC Vegas 10 Results: UFC Vegas 10 was the 10th Vegas fight night of 2020. The action commenced and Culminated at APEX Center.
UFC Vegas 10 was the second and the penultimate Vegas event of the month, as from September 26, the action will again shift to Fight Island, where a total of 5 fight nights are scheduled. But that’s in the future, however in this week’s segment, the fight card carried a barrage of fights. The headliner fight was the much anticipated Angela Hill Vs. Michelle Waterson, and the Co-main event was between Ottman Azaitar and Khama Worthy. Moreover, the card also featured a 165-pound bout between Jalin Turner and Brok Weaver, which was only the second in history of its category.
UFC Vegas 10: Fight Card
Unlike the last three events, Covid-19 did not laid waste upon any fight, and the event was spared from getting 11th hour changes.
- Women Strawweight Fight (Main Event): Angela Hill (12-8) Vs. Michelle Waterson (17-8)
- Lightweight Fight (Co-main): Ottman Azaitar (12-0) Vs. Khama Worthy (16-6)
- Women Flyweight Fight: Roxanne Modafferi (24-18) Vs. Andrea Lee (11-4)
- Light Heavyweight Fight: Ed Herman (26-14) Vs. Mike Rodriguez (11-4)
- Lightweight Fight: Bobby Green (26-10) Vs. Alan Patrick (15-2)
- Featherweight Fight: Billy Quarantillo (14-2) Vs. Kyle Nelson (13-3)
- Women Bantamweight Fight: Julia Avila (8-1) Vs. Sijara Eubanks (6-4)
- Lightweight Fight: Roosevelt Roberts (10-2) Vs. Kevin Croom (21-12)
- Heavyweight Fight: Alexandr Romanov (11-0) Vs. Roque Martinez (15-5)
- Catchweight Fight: Brok Weaver (15-5) Vs. Jalin Turner (9-5)
- Welterweight Fight: Bryan Barberena (14-7) Vs. Anthony Ivy (8-30)
- Women Flyweight Fight: Sabina Mazo (8-1) Vs. Justine Kish (7-2)
UFC Vegas 10: Telecast and Streaming Details
- US: Simulcast on ESPN, and ESPN+, and can be streamed through ESPN+
- UK: BT Sport 1, and can be streamed through BT Sport 1.
- Australia: ESPN, and can be streamed through Kayo.
- India: SONY TEN 2/TEN2 HD, and can be streamed through SONY LIV app/website.
The event can be universally streamed through UFC Fight Pass.
UFC Vegas 10 RESULTS
- Women Flyweight Fight: Sabina Mazo Vs. Justine Kish. Result: Mazo def. Kish via submission (Rear-Naked Choke)-Round 3, 3:57
- Welterweight Fight: Bryan Barberena Vs. Anthony Ivy. Result: Barberena def. Ivy via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Catchweight Fight: Brok Weaver Vs. Jalin Turner. Result: Turner def. Weaver via submission (Rear-Naked Choke)- Round 2, 2:40
- Heavyweight Fight: Alexandr Romanov Vs. Roque Martinez. Result: Romanov def. Martinez via submission (Arm-Triangle Choke)- Round 2, 4;22
- Lightweight Fight: Roosevelt Roberts Vs. Kevin Croom. Result: Croom def. Roberts via submission (Guillotine Choke)- Round 1, 0:31
- Women Bantamweight Fight: Julia Avila Vs. Sijara Eubanks. Result: Eubanks def. Avila via unanimous decision (29-27, 29-27, 29-27)
- Featherweight Fight: Billy Quarantillo Vs. Kyle Nelson. Result: Quarantillo def. Nelson via KO- Round 3, 0:07
- Lightweight Fight: Bobby Green Vs. Alan Patrick. Result: Green def. Patrick via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Light Heavyweight Fight: Ed Herman Vs. Mike Rodriguez. Result: Herman def Rodriguez via submission (Kimura)-Round 3, 4:01
- Women’s Flyweight Fight: Roxanne Modafferi Vs. Andrea Lee. Result: Modafferi def. Lee via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Lightweight Fight (Co-main): Ottman Azaitar Vs. Khama Worthy. Result: Ottman def. Worthy via TKO- Round 1, 1:33
- Women Strawweight Fight (Main Event): Angela Hill Vs. Michelle Waterson. Result: Waterson def Hill via Split decision (47-48, 49-46, 48-47)
UFC Vegas 10: Summary
With an intense Main Event, the long night of action culminated. It was an event where there was a KO finish, like always there were technical submissions to witness, and there were clouds of controversy as well. Even though no fight had a proper build-up, and there was no rivalry fight, yet the event did not fell short on supreme action.
The night witnessed fastest finish by a debutante in the form of Kevin Croom, who made Roosevelt Roberts tap after just 30 seconds in the fight. The controversy surrounding referee’s misconception will be addressed and post event comments by Dana White will clear UFC’s stance on the finish.
Now onto the next, i.e., UFC Vegas 11: Tyron Woodley Vs. Colby Covington, On September 19.
Click Here For More UFC News