UFC Vegas 15 Weigh-in Results: Just a day before the fight night, fighter stepped on to the fight scale to prove their eligibility.
The formalities before the ultimate fight night are complete. Initially there were 11 fights lined-up for the night but just moments before the start of the weigh-in segment UFC Vegas 15 lost its main event after Curtis Blaydes was found Covid-19 positive, the card is now curtailed to 10 fights.
At the weigh-ins all the 20 fighters stepped on to the weight scale and except Norma Dumont Viana every other fighter made their bout official after hitting the defined weight mark.
Norma Dumont Viana, who is scheduled to face Ashlee Evans-Smith at the event missed out the Bantamweight range by 4.5 pounds and now will forfeit a considerable portion of her fight purse in favour of her opponent.
UFC Vegas 15 Weigh-in Results (in Pounds)
- Light Heavyweight Fight (Main Event): Anthony Smith (205) Vs. Devin Clark (204.5)
- Heavyweight Fight: Josh Parisian (265.5) Vs. Parter Porter (263)
- Welterweight Fight: Miguel Baeza (171) Vs. Takashi Sato (170)
- Featherweight Fight: Spike Carlyle (145.5) Vs. Bill Algeo (146)
- Women Bantamweight Fight: Ashlee Evans-Smith (135) Vs. Norma Dumont (139.5)
- Bantamweight Fight: Martin Day (135.5) Vs. Anderson Dos Santos (135)
- Women Flyweight Fight: Gina Mazany (125.5) Vs. Rachael Ostovich (125.5)
- Featherweight Fight: Jonathan Pearce (145.5) Vs. Kai Kamaka (145)
- Flyweight Fight: Su Mudaerji (126) Vs. Malcolm Gordan (126)
- Catchweight: Luke Sanders (140) Vs. Nathan Maness (139.5)
Click Here For More UFC News