With less than a year left of the mega UFC-Reebok deal, on Friday Venum is picked as the new exclusive outfitting partner of UFC.
UFC and Reebok’s deal began in 2015 and will fully culminate in 2021. During the term various assertions of unfairness, where several fighters claimed that the major sponsor is nothing but an exploitative force, came forward. However, the two entities will cut their ties at the end of the year.
Venum, The New Outfitting Sponsor Of UFC
With Reebok set to depart, Venum will takeover to become the new outfitting partner of UFC, and will embark upon the journey from April 2021.
— Venum (@Venumfight) July 10, 2020
UFC announced this morning that Venum will be the UFC’s new exclusive global outfitting and apparel partner starting in 2021.
The Reebok uniform deal comes to an end in March 2021 and Venum will take over in April. Reebok will remain the footwear sponsor until the end of 2021.
— Ariel Helwani (@arielhelwani) July 10, 2020
Now the outside ring business is settled, it is time for the real business to again take the spotlight. UFC 251 is here and the excitement surrounding it is rampant.
UFC 251 Fight Card
The Early Preliminary Card
- Bantamweight Fight: Martin Day VS Davey Grant
- Women’s Bantamweight Fight: Vanessa Melo VS Karol Rosa
- Flyweight Fight: Zhalgas Zhumagulov VS Raulian Paiva
- Heavyweight Fight: Marcin Tybura VS Maxim Grishin
The Preliminary Card
- Lightweight Fight: Leonardo Santos VS Roman Bogatov
- Featherweight Fight: Makwan Amirkhani VS Danny Henry
- Welterweight Fight: Elizeu Zaleski VS Muslim Salikhov
- Light Heavyweight Fight: Volkan Oezdemir VS Jiri Prochazka
The Main Card
- Welterweight Championship: Kamaru Usman VS Jorge Masvidal (Main Event)
- Featherweight Championship: Alexander Volkanovski VS Max Holloway
- Bantamweight Championship (Vacant): Petr Yan VS Jose Aldo
- Women’s Strawweight Fight: Jessica Andrade VS Rose Namajunas
- Women’s Flyweight Fight: Amanda Ribas VS Paige VanZant
Click here for more UFC News