Let’s take a look at the upcoming changes in the final patch for this Act, aka Valorant 4.03 Patch notes. And it’s release time for all regions.
Valorant has always been consistent with its patch updates. Where they always try to balance out the meta and the game and try to solve as many bugs as possible. And with the current act coming to a close, here are all the upcoming changes.
Going into Patch 4.03 we may not be looking at some massive change, we will get to those in the next act. However, the changes in 4.03 are pretty simple but useful.
Valorant 4.03 Patch notes
Brim didn’t get a massive buff however, he did get an update which he already should have from the beginning.
- Brimstone’s ultimate now properly blocks gameplay visibility while active
- You can no longer see enemies through minimap or detect players through utility
Deathmatches have been a pain in the a*s due to many reasons. However, it looks like Riot is listing to us as the changes are:
- Improved Spawn points(which means removed some unwinnable spawn locations)
- Improved Spawn logic and placement
- Respawn Time Reduced: 3s >>> 1.5s
Global Invalidation is basically a UI feature that improves your game’s performance. Not going into the gibber jabber, here is how the G.I. is gonna help you
- Global Invalidation provides up to 15% improvement to baseline performance for CPU-bound players
- This means better FPS(frames per second)
Updates to the color of the tile used to display sprays in your Collections, so that they don’t blend into the background. Also,
- You can now respray after a 5-second cooldown
- Sprays now have lifetime duration of 15 seconds (reduced from 30 seconds)
Added two new features for observers
- Projectile follow is now fixed for observer followers
- Added observer settings toggle to turn Agent portrait on/off
Read the full 4.03 patch notes here.
4.03 Release Date And Time For Specific Regions
Patch 4.03 is to follow the default release time which Riot Games have been following for some time. Release Time for each Region is :
- North America: 15th February 12.30 Pm PT
- Europe: 15th February 09.00 Pm GMT
- SEA: 16th February 02.30 AM IST
- Japan: 16th February 06.00 AM JST
However, Riot Games could end up changing the timing based on their patch compatibility, or if they end up facing any issues.