A short guide to the NBA League Pass price by location. Also find out how to cancel your subscription and avail a trial.
The NBA League Pass price goes down over the course of the season. At the start of the season, it costs the following in the US, UK, Australia and India:
- League Pass: $199.99 / £179.99 / AU$239.99/ INR 999
- Team Pass: $119.99 / £99.99 / AU$169.99/NA
- League Pass Premium: $249.99 / £209.99/NA
- NBATV Live TV: $59.99/Free
- 3-Game Choice: £31.99 / 8-Game Choice: AU$109.99
- Day Pass: £5.99/INR 69
The International League Pass, available in countries other than USA, will stream every game. Within USA, unfortunately, you can’t watch local games on your League Pass for 3 days – you have to catch them on TV. This is basically the biggest bone everyone has to pick with the streaming service.
There is also a monthly pricing scheme. Viewers in the USA can choose the monthly payment option worth $28.99, while the Team Pass costs $17.99. The International pass costs INR 99 per month in India.
How to cancel NBA league pass
To cancel your League Pass through your PC, follow these steps:
Visit support.watch.nba.com-> Select NBA League Pass in Categories -> Billing -> Cancelling an NBA League Pass subscription
You will then find instructions to a landing page. Select Cancel Subscription as your Contact Reason in the drop down menu.
To cancel a subscription purchased via iOS or Android.
- Visit Settings
- Scroll down to iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID
- Select View Apple ID
- In Subscriptions, Tap on Manage and you will see your subscription to cancel
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu-> My Apps -> Subscriptions
- Select the subscription you’d like to cancel
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation
NBA league pass trial
Unlike previous seasons, when there was an option for a 7-day trial period, there is no such alternative this time around. There was only a one-day trial for opening night, which had 2 games.