UFC Vegas 11 is the week’s fight night event. The action has commenced in the APEX Center, so stay tuned for live updates.
UFC Vegas 11 will bring an intermittent stoppage to the Vegas series, since from next week till the end of October, the coveted Yas Island, Abu Dhabi would again become the venue of all the supreme MMA action. However, with Vegas 11, UFC is set to leave with a remarkable event. The fight night carries a total of 14 fights, and some big names are pitted to collide.
The headliner fight between Colby Covington and Tyron Woodley, can see years of bad blood finally transforming into an in-ring classic. The co-main event will witness return of the legend Donald Cerrone, who may enter with a chip on the shoulder, as it has become apparent that anything other than a victory may put his UFC future in jeopardy. In addition to this, another match which has gotten everyone excited is, Khamzat Chimaev Vs. Gerald Meerschaert. The two have been verbally very active, have engaged in an altercation as well, and also exhibited acrimony for each other in the pre-match conference. So, there is a proper build-up associated with this match, and though odds are favor of Chimaev, yet any outcome would be possible.
UFC Vegas 11: Full Fight Card
- Welterweight Fight (Main Event): Colby Covington (15-2) Vs. Tyron Woodley (19-5)
- Welterweight Fight (C0-main Event): Donald Cerrone (36-15) Vs. Niko Price (14-4)
- Middleweight Fight: Khamzat Chimaev (8-0) Vs. Gerald Meerschaert (31-13)
- Light Heavyweight Fight: Johnny Walker (17-5) Vs. Ryan Spann (18-5)
- Women Strawweight Fight: Mackenzie Dern (8-1) Vs. Randa Markos (10-9)
- Middleweight Fight: Kevin Holland (18-5) Vs. Darren Stewart (12-5)
- Flyweight Fight: Jordan Espinosa (15-7) Vs. David Dvorak (18-3)
- Featherweight Fight: Mirsad Bekic (13-3) Vs. Damon Jackson (17-3)
- Women Flyweight Fight: Mayra Bueno Silva (6-1) Vs. Mara Romero Borella (12-8)
- Women Bantamweight Fight: Jessica-Rose Clark (9-6) Vs. Sarah Alpar (9-4)
- Bantamweight Fight: Journey Newson (9-2) Vs. Randy Costa (5-1)
- Bantamweight Fight: Andre Ewell (16-6) Vs. Irwin Rivera (10-5)
- Featherweight Fight: Darrick Minner (24-11) Vs. Tj Laramie (12-3)
- Bantamweight Fight: Tyson Nam (19-11) Vs. Jerome Rivera (10-2)
UFC Vegas 11: Telecast and Streaming Details
- US: Simulcast on ESPN, and ESPN+, and can be streamed through ESPN+
- UK: BT Sport 1, and can be streamed through BT Sport 1.
- Australia: ESPN, and can be streamed through Kayo.
- India: SONY TEN 2/TEN2 HD, and can be streamed through SONY LIV app/website.
The event can be universally streamed through UFC Fight Pass.
UFC Vegas 11 RESULTS (Stay Tuned)
- Bantamweight Fight: Tyson Nam Vs. Jerome Rivera. Result: Nam def. Rivera via KO, Round 2- 0:34
- Bantamweight Fight: Andre Ewell Vs. Irwin Rivera. Result: Ewill def. Rivera via split decision
- Bantamweight Fight: Journey Newson Vs. Randy Costa. Result: Costa def. Newson via KO, Round 1- 0:41
- Featherweight Fight: Darrick Minner Vs. Tj Laramie. Result: Minner def. Laramie via Submission (Guillotine), Round 1- 0:52
- Women Bantamweight Fight: Jessica-Rose Clark Vs. Sarah Alpar. Result: Clark def. Alphar via TKO, Round 3- 4:21
- Women Flyweight Fight: Mayra Bueno Silva Vs. Mara Romero Borella. Result: Silva def. Borella Via Submission (Armbar), Round 1, 2:29
- Featherweight Fight: Mirsad Bekic Vs. Damon Jackson. Result: Jackson def. Bekic via submission (Guillotine), Round 3- 1:21
- Flyweight Fight: Jordan Espinosa Vs. David Dvorak. Result: Dvorak def. Espinosa by unanimous decision (30-27 x3)
Main Card Results
- Middleweight Fight: Kevin Holland Vs. Darren Stewart. Result: Holland def. Stewart by Split Decision
- Women Strawweight Fight: Mackenzie Dern Vs. Randa Markos. Result: Dern def. Markos via submission (Armbar), Round 1-3:44
- Light Heavyweight Fight: Johnny Walker Vs. Ryan Spann. Result: Walker def. Spann via KO, Round 1-2:42
- Middleweight Fight: Khamzat Chimaev Vs. Gerald Meerschaert. Result: Chimaev def. Meerschaert via KO, Round 1- 0:17
- Welterweight Fight (C0-main Event): Donald Cerrone Vs. Niko Price. Result: Majority Draw
- Welterweight Fight (Main Event): Colby Covington Vs. Tyron Woodley. Result: Covington def. Woodley via TKO, Round 5- 1:19
UFC Vegas 11: Summary
From Start to Finish, UFC Vegas 11 was a roller-coaster of an event. The fight night lived up to its expectations, where at one place, Khamzat Chimaev raised everyone’s eyebrows once again, and on the second Donald Cerrone proved that there’s still so much left in his tank. The main event between Colby Covington and Tyron Woodley, was probably the only let down of the night, as the match culminated without any talking points, and no sparks of any sort flew.
The main card was complemented by preliminary, where Damon Jackson pulled off an incredible comeback victory against Mirsad Bekic. Like UFC Vegas 10, there again was a late stoppage incident, this time in the bout between Jessica-Rose Clark and Sarah Alpar.
In the post match conference, Dana White announced, there was no fight of the night, but Randy Costa, Damon Jackson, Mackenzie Dern, and Khamzat Chimaev won the performance of the night award.
With this stellar event in the books, the action will now shift to Abu Dhabi, and next week a huge marquee event in the form of UFC 253 is scheduled.
Click Here For More UFC News