UFC 252 Weigh-in Results: The much awaited combat event, UFC 252, is only a day away from the ultimate initiation, and the pre event formalities, such as the weigh-ins and face offs are complete. So, find out precisely how much did the fighters weigh before the event.
UFC 252 is the host of perhaps the biggest heavyweight bout in the history of combat sports. The heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic and Daniel Cormier will conclude their rivalry at UFC 252 in the trilogy fight, the current score is one apiece. With the heavyweight fight in place, there are a total of 10 fights in the fight card.
Before the event, the weigh-ins took place on August 14, where each fighter except Tj Brown (Missed by 0.5 lbs) and Herbert Burns (Missed the benchmark by 3.5 lbs), came out with the set weight cut, and no fight is off from the card.
UFC 252 Weigh-In Results
Here is the final result of weigh-ins:
- Stipe Miocic (233) vs. Daniel Cormier (236)
- Sean O’Malley (136) vs. Marlon Vera (136)
- Junior Dos Santos (238.5) vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik (254)
- Herbert Burns (149.5) vs. Daniel Pineda (146)
- John Dodson (136) vs. Merab Dvalishvili (136)
- Jim Miller (156) vs. Vinc Pichel (156)
- Felice Herrig (116) vs. Virna Jandiroba (115.5)
- TJ Brown (146.5) vs. Danny Chavez (146)
- Livinha Souza (115.5) vs. Ashley Yoder (115.5)
- Chris Daukaus (241) vs. Parker Porter (264.5)
- Kai Kamaka III (145.5) vs. Tony Kelley (145.5)
Click here for more UFC News