Valorant Patch Notes 3.12 are available at the moment. The new patch brings in minor changes that are more community-driven.
Valorant patch 3.11 was omitted, as Riot Games decided the Devs needed a break. The next patch 3.12 was in the works before the Valorant Champions started.
Also, Valorant Patch 3.12 is supposed to be the last Valorant patch of the year. As a result, Riot Games has not brought any changes to the gameplay.
Expect a major change or addition next. Maybe, Agent Sprinter arrives with the next Act due in January 2022.
Also, Agent-specific keybinds are finally here. Riot Devs brought in the much-awaited promises made in Episode 3.
Patch Notes 3.12 is where we deliver on some popular requests:
⌨️ Agent-specific keybinds
🎯 Friendly fire detection
❗ Report disruptive players during Agent select
🎁 Wide Player Cards are back
— VALORANT (@PlayVALORANT) December 7, 2021
Riot’s Patch Notes for 3.12 mentioned the following:
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES IN PATCH 3.12
- We heard you loud and clear. You can now go to the Settings Menu and set different keybinds for each Agent!
- Go to Settings >> Controls >> Actions to get started
- Added ability to create, delete, and search for keybind profiles for each Agent. You cannot create more than one profile per Agent.
- Added ability to copy your default keybindings to a single profile or all profiles at once.
- Now when your keybinds are in conflict, you can see what other items the binding is assigned to.
- You can revert individual changes made to bindings in each keybind profile. Reverting will reset the keybind to what it was at the time the profile was created.
SOCIAL UPDATES IN Valorant PATCH 3.12
- The report in Agent Select is now live!
- You can now report disruptive players during the pregame. Just hover over the name and click REPORT.
- You can also add players to your friends list if you have a positive experience.
- Friendly Fire detection
- You Better stop purposely blasting grenades on your teammates cause we’re tracking them and will be punishing excessive damage to allies!
What’s the best gun buddy + skin combo? (You know it matters.) Flex your cleanest looks below. pic.twitter.com/h9aTw7twHS
— VALORANT (@PlayVALORANT) December 6, 2021
PROGRESSION UPDATES FOR Valorant
- Wide Player Cards
- After community feedback, we are bringing back the Wide Player cards that are shown during the Loading Screens and in the kill banners.
- Integrated select changes and bug fixes for Slate/UI from Unreal Engine 4.26 and 4.27
The bracket has been drawn for the Playoffs Stage of Champions 2021. Here are the matchups that will ultimately determine the winner of the first ever #VALORANTChampions!
— VALORANT Champions Tour (@ValorantEsports) December 6, 2021
BUGS FIXED IN Valorant PATCH 3.12
- Fixed a bug that causes abilities that consist of a held object to display incorrectly in the third person. You’ll notice this fix on Skye, Sage, Jett, Yoru, and Reyna.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to spam invite others to party