WWE Extreme Rules: Another match to be added to the pay per view. Extreme Rules Card set to extend to a massive 11 match this Sunday.
WWE are all set to host their next Pay per View, Extreme Rules, this Sunday. The annual pay per view features 10 matches at the moment. However, there is a possibility that a few matches could be added to the card.
Post Wrestling have reported that the WWE will announce one more match before the show. The match in question is Dolph Ziggler Vs Kevin Owens. According to them, the match was planned to be scheduled for the event all along. However, an announcement for it is yet to happen. There is a chance that the match could be set up as an impromptu affair.
Dolph Ziggler and Kevin Owens were scheduled to face each other last week on SmackDown. The two though, had a brawl outside the arena instead. This led to their match being cancelled. Ziggler was then booked to face Roman Reigns in the main event of the night, while Owens had no scheduled match.
Owens later highjacked the show and cut a sharp pipe bombesque promo that tore in to Shane McMahon. The former Universal Champion then interfered in the main event and hit McMahon with a stunner.
The WWE has not yet decided which matches will feature on the main card and the pre-show. This match could be one for the pre-show. However, if it is booked as an impromptu affair then it would be safe to assume that the Cruiserweight bout may get pushed out of the main card.
There are the matches announced so far:
- Seth Rollins © and Becky Lynch © Vs Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans (WWE Universal and Raw Women’s championship, winner takes all)
- Roman Reigns and The Undertaker Vs Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre (No holds barred)
- Bayley © Vs Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross (SmackDown Women’s Championship Handicap match)
- Kofi Kingston © Vs Samoa Joe (WWE Championship)
- Drew Gulak © Vs Tony Nese (Cruiserweight Championship)
- Bobby Lashley Vs Braun Strowman (Last Man Standing)
- Aleister Black Vs Cesaro
- Ricochet (C) VS AJ Styles (United States Championship)
- Daniel Bryan (C) and Erick Rowan (C) Vs The New Day and Heavy Machinery (SmackDown Tag team Triplr threat match)
- The Revival (C) Vs The Usos (Raw Tag team championship)
Extreme Rules will take place on July 14, 2019, at the Wells Fargo
Click here to read our predictions
Click here for more WWE news